Long Distance Acne Treatment Program
Relaxation Skin Spa & Acne Clinic can successfully treat clients from anywhere in the United States to get their skin clear using our Long Distance Program with the same 95% success rate as we see in the office. Many of our long distance clients had tried all the options they believed available to them with little success before trying our program. The process centers around products specifically customized to your acne care needs and bi-weekly check-ins with specialized coaching. How long will it take to see results? Everyone is different. We've had cases that have completely cleared up in 8 weeks, and others that have taken 4-6 months. The long distance “norm” is about 16 to 20 weeks, and most people start to see positive results in as little as 2 weeks, though full clearing will take longer.
Here’s how it works:
1. First schedule a Long Distance Skin Analysis Appointment, we will then email you a client Questionnaire and give instructions on how to text or email photos of your skin.
2. Once we have received the information needed, we will utilize the information from your questionnaire and photos and will call you via phone or Facetime to go over your skin analysis results.
During your Skin Analysis appointment we will go over your questionnaire together and determine your acne type(s) (inflamed, non-flamed or combination), skin tolerance, the recommended home care products that you will need to get clear and details about your personal Long distance Acne Program.
3. Upon your commitment to our Long distance Acne program, you will receive your initial 3 month supply of professional-strength acne products, custom selected for your skin type based on your personalized skin analysis along with your first two week home care routine plus important Acne information handouts.
4. Next, we will schedule your Acne Consultation Appointment for a ( 60 min Facetime or phone call) when your products arrive. During your Acne Consultation we will Educate you on the lifestyle habits and choices that aggravate acne such as food, birth control (yes, they do not always help acne), medications, prescriptions and stress. Please be prepared to make some lifestyle changes for optimal skin results. We will then go over your informational Acne handouts, explain how your new products work and give you instructions on your new home care routine.
Important Prior to your Acne Consultation
Please discontinue using any topical prescriptions prescribed for your acne for two weeks.
You must be off Accutane for three months prior before starting our professional-strength acne products.
We do use benzoyl peroxide in our program. Very few people are allergic to benzoyl peroxide but if you have a known allergy we cannot treat you.
5. Schedule your Bi-weekly Follow-up Check In Appointments
We will check in every 2 weeks via Facetime or phone call for updates and any required program changes.
At your bi-weekly check-ins, your progress and responsiveness to the program is checked and customized adjustments are made to your home care regimen. In order to get you clear, we must challenge your skin with a slightly different regimen every couple of weeks. Our bi-weekly check-ins, as well as our personalized coaching for your specific skin care needs is what sets our program apart.
Skin Analysis appointment $50
Acne Consultation $100
Follow-up Check in Appointments $50 Each appointment
(Every two weeks for three to four months)
The cost of your initial products will be approximately $145 to $170 (plus shipping within US and sales tax if applicable) for a 3 month supply, but it varies from person to person and location/seasonal conditions. We do require that you use our products exclusively while working with us. These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear and acne under control. We do not offer a program without home care product purchase.
To achieve clear skin please plan on following our Relaxation Skin Spa & Acne Clinic Long Distance Acne Program for four-five months. Outcomes may vary depending on clients adherence to the program, product usage, and lifestyle changes.