Natural and Organic Skin Care
With Taj Naturals, the finest botanical and organic ingredients are selected to create the most beautiful, luxurious, nourishing skin care products available.
Why Natural Skin Care?
Healthy and organic ways of living have caught the light in today’s culture, and skin care products are at the forefront of this wave. Professionals in the field are abandoning traditional beauty care ingredients due to their proven toxicity to the skin. Alyssa Schwartz, with Glow Green Skincare writes on the importance of this research,
“…most mainstream beauty products are compromised with synthetic preservatives and other highly processed contaminated ingredients such as parabens, sulphates, and artificial dyes and prefumes. Being that our skin is the largest organ, which eliminates body waste and is our largest immune defense barrier, when we put these toxic ingredients on our body, it is absorbed into 60% of our bloodstream”.
This new understanding of how precious our skin is and how we can keep it healthy without the use of man made chemicals has revolutionized the way skin care is being developed. Many like myself have chosen to educate ourselves on what is best for your skin and how it can be clear, glowing, beautiful, and all natural!
Here are some of the benefits of using natural and organic ingredients.
* Carrot Seed converts beta carotene into Vitamin A protecting against sun damage and encouraging cell turnover.
* Organic Aloe is a humectant and protects the skin from dryness.
* Organic Calendula is comprised of carotenoids, flavonoids and it possesses powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Avocado Oil is comprised of high content of unsaponifiable oils along with vitamins
A and E.
* Mango a great source of antioxidants, particularly vitamin C and A.
*Organic Rooibos contains Alpha-hydroxy and zinc naturally and therefore reduces signs of aging and other premature aging symptoms.
* Evening Primrose has a high content of omega 6 essential fatty acids and gamma Linoleic (GLA).
* Rosehip is rich in antioxidants, it is comprised of Vitamin A and E , helping to fight free radical damage and promote new cell growth.
* Organic white Willow sooths common skin irritations including rosacea and eczema.
* Organic Green tea is rich in antioxidants, it reverses UV damage and is also a anti-inflammatory.
* Vitamin B5 Panthenol helps the skin maintain optimal health and promotes healing of tissues. Moreover it taking important part in metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats resulting in healthier cells and tissue.
*DMAE is an amazing nutrient that extends the life of cells, inhibits the cross linking of proteins, which gives the skin a tone and firm appearance.
* Hyaluronic acid can improve your skin’s moisture content and at the same time strengthen skin’s barrier. It also provides antioxidant defense against free-radical damage, and reduces inflammation.
* Vitamin E serves as an antioxidant, protecting the skin from damage due to free radicals.
Keep it Natural!
Taja Cox (proprietor of Taj Naturals)